Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Grandma Sheri Visits

Grandma Sheri came to visit this last weekend. She had so much fun changing diapers, feeding and playing with lil' Evan. Grandma was also very helpful around the house and let Charla and I get out on a date. We Saw Shrek 3 and ate In-n-Out, but hurried home because Charla missed Evan so much.


This weekend we also went to Justin & Chelsea's house. Joshy and Taylor came up with us also. Mom wanted a picture of all her grandbabies. Here is (from right) Cole, Brooks, Evan, Trace, and Taylor. It seems like a lot of work now, but when they are all 2-4 years old, we are going to have so much fun going to the zoo togehter.






1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

It is so fun to see all the babies together in a picture! I can't believe we all have kids now. Charla . . . have fun with being peed on! I think I have been peed on about 50 times. In fact it just happened again about an hour ago! :o) BOYS!!!