Evan will be six months old in a couple of days! He is just
growing up way too fast! He's getting so big and so grown up :)
Here's a picture of him with his friend Evelyn. She's just two weeks
older than him. Evan just kept grinning at her when they were
playing, it was so cute. There's a couple more pictures of him that I
just couldn't resist :)
growing up way too fast! He's getting so big and so grown up :)
Here's a picture of him with his friend Evelyn. She's just two weeks
older than him. Evan just kept grinning at her when they were
playing, it was so cute. There's a couple more pictures of him that I
just couldn't resist :)






1 comment:
Hey, your little boy is soo cute! I saw your guys' blog on Ben and Whitney's. We've been down in AZ too for a few months and love it so far. Have a Merry Christmas
Sierra and Eric
Post a Comment