Thursday, March 6, 2008

Caught Ya!

Evan doesn't really get into the cupboards, but for some reason he is facinated with the pantry. He loves pulling everything out: trash bags, cereal and papertowels.





5 comments:

The O'Neils said...

How CUTE!!! I know that it is not fun for you haveing to clean it up all the time. But great for pictures. We need to get together soon. Harrison is missing his buddy :)

Anonymous said...

ha, we just had that same thing happen 2 days ago :) cute!

JSL, ABE&H said...

That is so funny...I cant believe how big he is, and so far along. I am sure my time is coming.

whitney said...

happy birthday a day late! evan is so stinkin' cute. i just bought that same shirt and plaid shorts from old navy for joel a few weeks ago... charla must have very good taste. :)

Emily said...

Evan is so cute. Carson loves going through all of our cabinets also...which is always fun for me to clean up!