What a stud. I guess the purpose is to get the cheerios into the mouth. Evan gets that done, just in his own way. I have something to look forward to with Neils.
Hey Charla! I found your blog. I can't believe how big Evan is getting. It stinks we aren't in the same ward anymore, because I never get to see you now! Glad you guys are doing well. Our blog is www.hedgesfam.blogspot.com, just in case you get bored. -Jayna
4 comments:
you and your dang people's court!!!
He is so Big!
What a stud. I guess the purpose is to get the cheerios into the mouth. Evan gets that done, just in his own way. I have something to look forward to with Neils.
-Matt
Hey Charla! I found your blog. I can't believe how big Evan is getting. It stinks we aren't in the same ward anymore, because I never get to see you now! Glad you guys are doing well. Our blog is www.hedgesfam.blogspot.com, just in case you get bored.
-Jayna
Post a Comment