Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sleeping bag rides!

Evan and Haleigh's new favorite thing is to do blanket/sleeping rides!  It started our with Haleigh pulling Evan around which was fantastic for me!  Then it ended up that I was pulling both of them!  It's sooo exhausting!  I kept trying to get Jarom to do one, he wouldn't, something about his back ;)  They are heavy and I found muscles in my arms that I never knew I had before and my fingers were permanently stuck in a weird position afterwards.  The kids loved it and of course Evan sat on the sleeping bag for like a half an hour after I passed out begging to go on more rides :)



5 comments:

Dawn said...

That's a great workout! My kids love that too but I make Brandon do it! You're a good mom Charla!

THE BELLS said...

We used to do that with Jay and Abby! Miss you buddy.

John and Dana Lyn said...

Umm, Charla... you need more pictures. :) Just kidding! Thanks for coming to the shower last night. It was so fun visiting with you. And now that you can see my blog I don't feel bad about "spying" on you anymore. :) See you at church!

JSL, ABE&H said...

When I used to be in Nursery we did this all the time. Not the most reverent but the kids loved it and we felt like we had had a work out. Abby and Jay also liked the blanket ride. I think all kids know what a pain it is and thats why they enjoy it.

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Awww ... that is so cute! What a fun memory for you guys. Kids sure do know how to wear Mommy out fast, though, don't they!