Saturday, December 13, 2008

Best Birthday Ever!


Jarom got me the best birthday present ever, tickets to Celine for me and Chaundra!  Then at the last minute our friend who works for ticketmaster called and said she put 4 tickets on hold for me!  So then I had 6 tickets!  They were such good seats and the concert of course was amazing.  The only thing that could have made it better would be if my Cornelison girls were with me!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I wish we could go to Celine EVERY night!! Also, I wish you girls would've shown a little more boob so mine don't seem so out of place :)

the hamms said...

You are a lucky girl to have such a husband

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, my! I can just imagine you were on cloud 9. How fun! Great husband you've got, too!

THE BELLS said...

Don't worry...we were there in spirit.