Well, it's a slow day at work for me (Jarom), so what the heck...
I've never done a tag, but this one bring up some memories. Thanks Kara.
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? No. I did have a girlfriend for most of my High School years--What up Whit!?!
2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I had the sweetest ride; 1985 Nissan p/u. It was tan on the outside and vinyl on the inside. I put a "HO" (water ski) sticker ont he back window, and we all called it the "Freaky HO". I put so many miles on that thing driving from Sac to Hanford.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? Yup! Took my drive test in a 1993 Ford Bronco. The driving-tester-lady almost refused to go on the test with me. She was going on and on about how Broncos roll-over too easy and kill people. She thougth I was being a smart-ass when I told her that those were the Bronco II's.
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? No. Always hung out with my Mo friends.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Dude, I was soooo shy. I got over it by the end of High School.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Close. I was in GALENA-- a performing group, not part of high school. We got teased about it being "GAY-lena".
7. WERE YOU A NERD? I did alright with my grades, but far from a nerd.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? Soccer.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? No, but I got pretty close.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? Can't say we had one. I'm sure we did, but my school sucked! It was totally gangsta!
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? I can't recall a single one. Must not have that big of an impact on me.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? Lunch was always spent in the quad, ducking seagull poop.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? I spent the forst three years at Florin (South Sacramento). The first semester of my Senior year was spent at Hanford (Hanford, CA). The last semester was spent at Roseville (Roseville, CA).
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
Florin: Panthers/Maroon and Gold
Hanford: Bull-pups/Red and White
Roseville: Tigers/Black and Orange
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Never went to Florin homecoming--mostly because I didn't want to get shot. I always went with my girlfriend, Whitney at El Camino.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Not at Florin. My experience there has shortened my life expectancy.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION DAY? I rememeber not knowing anyone. I only spent one semester there. During that time I only had 4 classes, and I hardly went to any of them.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SNEEK? Everyday was Senior Sneek. I went to tons of places: my girlfriends school, golfing, Nevada--anywhere really.
19. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yes. I graduated HS as a bean pole: 6'1", 160 lbs. Now I'm 6' (lost an inch due to 2 back surgeries), 220 lbs.
20. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Didn't go to my prom(s). But I went to El Camino.
21. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? Alreay past--so NO.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I worked durring the summers at Royal Electric in the warehouse. It was dirty grunt work, but it paid decent. I refused to work in fast food or retail.
Now it is your turn! Stay tuned for Charla's.
9 years ago

3 comments:
geeez, Whitney on the brain much?? :) I'm sure you're waaaay prettier than her, Charla!
What did they do to your back?
so lacey, too bad whitney is still a friend of jarom and charla and reads their blog. :) totally kidding. charla is prettier... and skinnier. but i do have fond memories of that nissan pick-up.
Post a Comment