Monday, December 8, 2008

Trip To Cali Part One

I know it's been a long time since I've posted so this is kind of a long one.  We went to Cali for Thanksgiving and these are the pics from part one of our trip.  I'll post the rest when I find some more pictures :)  We had a good drive out, the kids did great!  I couldn't have done it without Haleigh.  I just can't say enough how great she is with Evan and how nice it was to have her on this trip.  She's like a big sister to him.  We spent the first few days in Hanford with Jarom's parents.  We went to see Santa, of course Evan wanted nothing to do with him.......



Went to the play area at the mall, Evan is trying to ignore the camera.......





The guys spent one day quadding in Hollister.......
Haleigh and Evan found a new game they love, Twister!  All the adults were sore after Haleigh made us play for hours! We had three adults who've had knee surgery, one about to have knee surgery, one with 2 back surgeries.  We were a sad sight :)


Evan and Haleigh loved the swing set and tramp outside, Evan screamed every time we made him come inside.  He also, of course, refused to wear any type of sweatshirt or jacket.



They found a new hiding spot behind grandma's couch :) Yes, Evan did biff it on the concrete outside and had a big goose egg on his forehead.  It  was so sad, every morning when he woke up he would point at it with a really sad face.  He just wanted to remind me that he was injured and then he would want me to kiss it.  So sweet!

Of course the pool table was a big hit........




This is my favorite pic.  I came out to check on them and they were holding hands watching TV.  It was so very cute :)
After a few days in Hanford we headed up to Sac for the rest of our trip.  Stay tuned for the rest!  I have to locate some pictures before I can blog about it :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Those are such cute pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Evan is getting so big...and Haleigh too. I LOVE that last picture of those two holding hands! So cute!!!

Lacey said...

Horray for your update!! don't leave us hangin sister.

Sarah said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Evan's poor head...