This is what we woke up to this morning; Evan covered in blood. Apparently he had a bloody nose sometime in the night. His pajamas were covered and his arms and hands and cute little face of course. I didn't know a nose could bleed so much! Is this normal?
9 years ago

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That's SOOO scary!!! It looks as though he's ok though - whew!
our 2nd kid, kadin, used to get bloody noses at night all the time. we got a humidifier for his room that we keep on just at night and he hasn't had one since. hopefully that works for you, too. :)
whoa I nearly passed out from the pictures!! I am sure you handled it better than I would have. I love how he seems to be laughing about the whole incident. Very scary indeed!
Maybe his nose is too dry...he may have been picking at it too and caused it to start bleeding. I would try the humidifier to bring moisture into his room. I've noticed that my skin is getting very dry all of a sudden lately. Hope that's all it is...good luck.
Thats a lot of blood mate, poor little guy!
Post a Comment