Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Funny Picture

Oh man, Evan cracks me up.  He comes up with the weirdest things sometimes.  Here he is with my shoes on and the pot holders pushing his stroller around :)

4 comments:

The Picketts said...

I love it! Gracie found my pot holder and thought it was a "Spanking" glove. (Seriously, not sure where she got that idea...we're not into weird stuff like that! ha ha ha)She went around giving everyone a spank. (Weird ALSO because we don't spank either!)

Lacey said...

He is bringing the jokes nonstop! I think he does it on purpose just to make it on the blog!! So cute.

JSL, ABE&H said...

Awesome! He is set to take the kids for a walk and make dinner.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. I've been thinking about you guys. Wondering about Jarom's status with DPS and work in general... I'm in Primary up here too and was thinking about how lucky you are (if you are still teaching them) to have that awesome Sunbeam class. The class here is OUT OF CONTROL. I miss those cute little mature Sunbeam kids!