Friday, May 22, 2009

I Can't Believe Evan is 2!!!!!!

It's so hard to believe that another year has gone by!  My little Evan has turned 2!  And is not so little at 30 lbs!!!  We had a party for him at The Little Gym where he goes for gymnastics!  He absolutely loved it!  He was grinning from ear to ear the whole time and laughing hysterically and playing with his friends.  Thanks to all those who came, Evan really enjoyed himself :)  Here's a few pics, of course not in a great order because that would be too easy for blog to make your pics go in order!!!!!!!



One of Evan's favorite things was to play with the balls and of course his dad and uncle Justin made it even more fun!
He wanted to play with the parachute, of course! And they blew up the jump track which was a fan favorite :)

Presents!  He loved every single one!  Especially the dinosaur, the pic below was right after he pressed the button and it Roared!  and started walking and making noise. He thought that was pretty funny :)





And of course, Cake!  I know it looks like he's not having fun here, but he's just concentrating.  The teacher kept saying 1,2,3 to cue us in to sing and Evan, right on cue kept blowing out the candles :)  So he was trying really hard to wait until it was really his turn to blow them out.  We re-lit them 3 times!  He liked it of course :)


3 comments:

the hamms said...

How fun, and hey my 15 month old is just about 30 lbs. Your hair looks great dark

THE BELLS said...

I think Jay weighs like 30 pounds!well, maybe 35? Wish I was there with my family, looks like fun. You look great, also love the dark hair. I wanna get mine done again but I have to wait until after i'm prego so it will take (lesson learned on that one.)Miss you!

Emily said...

I can't believe Evan is 2. It seems like we were just there visiting and he was a little tiny baby. Crazy! That looks like a fun place!