We just celebrated our 7th anniversary! We went and got pedis, had some dinner and hit up a movie. After 7 years I can say that I know the secret to a good marriage..... HARD WORK :) Laugh a lot and love a lot! I can say through all the challenges we've had, especially recently, it's so great to have a husband as wonderful as Jarom who is willing to put in the work to make our marriage great. Now don't get me wrong, I have to put in the work too but that's what makes it great; if each person is willing to do what it takes. Not only does Jarom work hard at being a great husband and father, he literally works hard to provide for this family. He's such a great example to his son and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. Love you babe! And, he's totally secure in his manhood to go get a pedi with his wife for their anniversary :) And HOT too!
9 years ago

5 comments:
that's awesome. way to man up and get a pedi, jarom. congrats on 7 years you guys. :)
Sizzling HOT!
Wow...Jeff would never be caught dead getting a pedi. That's awesome! You guys should definitely go on a zip line. It is so much fun. And yes, Park City still has an alpine slide. We went on that too but we didn't get any pictures. Austin was crying so hard up at the top of the mountain. He was so scared to go down the alpine slide. When we got to the bottom he was wanting to go down it again. It was way fun.
Justin told me to tell you that Jarom is gay for getting a pedicure. But by gay I think he means, "I'm jealous b/c I know it would feel so good". Just my interpretation of the word!
Wow, I am impressed. Good for you Jarom. I think Seth would rather be shot. I cannot believe it has already been 7 years. Congrats to you sister.
Post a Comment