Gracie was asking about Evan the other day. Once we get moved into our new place - we need to have a play date! She misses her buddy! (ok, I'll admit it - I miss ya too!)
That is just like Jarom. What a little goof. Thanks for the advice, I do all the timeout stuff, sometimes it feels like she is in there all day. I will have to try the donut trick, although then you have to follow through and I would have to eat at least 10 myself.
IDENTICAL TWINS!!!! Seriously. I feel that my kids are the spitting image of their dad as well. Sometimes I think its uber adorable and sometimes I secretly curse the fact that I went through all the trouble of getting them here and he gets all the credit. Is it too much to ask to see a little bit of ourselves in their faces?! :)
4 comments:
Gracie was asking about Evan the other day. Once we get moved into our new place - we need to have a play date! She misses her buddy! (ok, I'll admit it - I miss ya too!)
That is just like Jarom. What a little goof. Thanks for the advice, I do all the timeout stuff, sometimes it feels like she is in there all day. I will have to try the donut trick, although then you have to follow through and I would have to eat at least 10 myself.
Evan has been all Jarom since he was born! There is no denying they're father and son!
IDENTICAL TWINS!!!! Seriously. I feel that my kids are the spitting image of their dad as well. Sometimes I think its uber adorable and sometimes I secretly curse the fact that I went through all the trouble of getting them here and he gets all the credit. Is it too much to ask to see a little bit of ourselves in their faces?! :)
Post a Comment