Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Me thinks he needs a new bed!

So this is my montage to my little Evan sleeping on the floor. Lately he prefers sleeping on the floor to the bed, as this is a daily occurrence in our house now. Almost every nap I find him in his favorite place, the little corner behind the rocking chair. And at night I find him either behind the rocking chair, in the rocking chair, by the closet or my favorite one is when he fell asleep under his bed :) I'm pretty sure he's outgrown his crib mattress as he is end to end on that thing, and I don't think they're made to sustain 30 plus pound children! Me thinks he needs a new bed! Well it's in the works buddy, you'll hopefully have a new bed soon!




7 comments:

THE BELLS said...

oh my that is funny...he looks freakishly big. When did he grow up? Miss you buddy...

Martin Family said...

Lol! We have that Ikea Toddler bed that is Longer if you want to use it until you find another one. It will be a good long time before Mo is ready for it.

JSL, ABE&H said...

That is so freakin funny. Poor little guy or shall I say big guy. I would love to give you some suggestions but Abby still sleeps in her crib, its the only thing that keeps her contained :) Oh and I cannot believe you paid someone to do your scrap book that is so funny!

the hamms said...

Hey we can start a new fund if things are that tight. GET YOUR SON A NEW BED FOR PETES SAKE. ps he is very adorable. Is the crib converted to a day bed?

Emily said...

That is too funny! Evan is getting so big. He is a handsome guy!

Miki said...

Poor little man. That's pretty sad when he prefers the floor to his bed.

Anonymous said...

this is too cute, he is such a handsome bedless boy :)