So, thanks to Justin and Chelsea we have figured out a solution to Evan's bed problem! He now has his new Race Car Bed! We moved our guest bed into his room and went shopping for new sheets. I suspected he would go right for Thomas The Train, Ah I was right! Uh-oh, 5 seconds later...I want Dora, I want Dora! Hmmmm.... So we go through all of our choices again (not that he can't have Dora! I just wanted him to be sure :) ) Then he saw the Race Cars! Oh it was all over from there. Even though he's never seen the movie, he instantly fell in love! (need to buy that movie) So we get home and he is just so excited he wouldn't let them go, he even cried when I put them in the washer because "I hold my race car sheets mom!" Ok, buddy, as soon as I wash them! He slept like a champ ON the bed :) And all day today he would say "I take a nap on my race car bed with race car pillow and race car sheets!" It's so cute, he would go lay down for 5 minutes, pretend to take a nap and the cycle went on for most of the afternoon like that :) Here's some pics, and of course Haleigh had to get in on that action :) They were posing and giving each other kisses, so cute :)
9 years ago

3 comments:
What a funny dude. Glad you found the solution! Although, what cute pics of him sleeping in random places.
Such a good idea. Thats a pretty cool bed too, I want it :)
Doesn't it kill you how fast they get all big an grown up
Post a Comment