Monday, August 24, 2009

Rock Band!

Evan LOVES it when uncle Nate comes over and brings his Rock Band! He loves to play every instrument and loves singing into the mic and the headset :) He makes us die every time but he loves it! Haleigh was really getting into it, she's such a great singer!






3 comments:

Heidi Miller said...

CHARLA! I loved looking through all of your posts and catching up on what you have been up to. We miss you guys. I can't believe Evan and his singing into the microphone. He is so cute. Alex misses his cousin buddy, so it is a good thing WE GOT THE JOB and will be moving back next year! YIPEEE!!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Abby loves Rock band too! Maybe someday they will play together... I cant stand to watch it because the noted go by so fast and make me sick.

JSL, ABE&H said...

Hey Charla, yes I cannot wait til the little one arrivves either. And no that show is over, the finally was a few weeks ago. Sorry