9 years ago
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Here we go again!
So as many of you know if took 2 years to get pregnant with our sweet little Evan. I thought for sure it wouldn't take so long with the 2nd one. No such luck :( After trying for a year we are starting our fertility testing all over again. I have my first test tomorrow, an HSG (hysterosalpingogram) to test for tubal patency :) This is where they insert a catheter up your you know what and inject dye inside and watch on fluoroscopy x-ray to see if the dye spills out of both tubes. Wish me luck! I had this test done last time and it was so painful so I'm hoping it won't be as bad this time. Hopefully everything is normal but I have this bad feeling in the back of my head that something is not quite right. I know you all are thinking that I'm just paranoid, which I am, but I still can't shake the feeling! Hopefully there's nothing wrong and this test flushes me out because Evan needs a little brother :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Never give up the faith.
Good luck! That does not sound fun. Hopefully everything is ok. Evan is just so cute. I love that video of him saying the abc's.
Good luck! We will be praying for you!
Good luck Charla! Remember last time you got the test and you soon got pregnant afterwards, maybe that will happen again!
Good luck! I had to have that test done too! YUCK YUCK YUCK! I REALLY hope it just helps things get rolling and that you can get a little baby soon! I think Evan needs a little brother too (though a sister wouldn't be bad either!) GOOD LUCK and let me know if I can help you out in any way!
You are definitely in our prayers. That is so hard to go through. I hope it is easier going this time.
Good luck Chuck! I hope it doesnt hurt this time and things go smoothly.
Post a Comment