Our good friend Diana just did our family pictures. I just can't thank her enough for how great they turned out! We haven't had family pictures taken since Evan was 8 months old! And he's 2 1/2 now! I can't wait to put them up in our house! Thanks again Diana! I can give out her info if anybody is looking for someone to take pictures! Sorry I posted so many, it was hard to stop! I'm convinced I have the cutest kid on the planet :)











9 comments:
Oh my those are really good. I really need to do that too.
Great pics! I love them! And... Evan is darling and getting so big.
I love the pictures! They turned out so great. Hey, we might be coming to AZ for Thanksgiving. Will you be around so we can see you guys???
Evan is getting so big. The pictures are adorable. So cute!!!
Great pics I WILL expect one in my Christmas card right? They are all good...
This is my call to you...keeping it short because we call each other ALL the time.:)
Happy Birthday!! You are looking hot!
Matt and I wish you all the best!
P.S. Tell Chaundra I miss her and Happy Birthday as well!
I like the one with Jarom holding evan over his shoulder, oh and of course the bootie shot.
those are great! missed seeing you when we were down there, maybe next time:)
Great Pics Charla. You all look great!
Post a Comment