This first picture says it all! We were tired! And for good reason! Evan and Haleigh LOVED seeing their cousins and spending time with all of our family. This pic was taken after a couple of days of not seeing each other :) Aren't they sweet? I showed Haleigh the next day and said, Look Evan was sleeping on your pillow. She said, Oh, I know, I told him he could come sleep by me :)
This is a shout out to Aunt Heaver as Evan says :) He's still talking about that tower! Thanks for letting us stay at Hotel Rego! The accommodations were superb!
Hanging out at Brad and Jeannie's house.
Uncle Adam giving the most awesome wagon rides. He kept telling Evan to put his hands up!
Evan had the best time at Grammy Connie's for Thanksgiving. Here's him and cousin Grayson showing off their cooking skills.
Hanging out at the zoo with Jarom's family. Evan loved seeing his Grandma Sheri. I had the camera with me all day and somehow these are the only pictures I got! I'm so mad! The cold weather makes me do crazy things, makes me forgetful!

The cousins at the fish hatchery. You can pay a nickel and buy fish food. All the kids had their cups and were feeding the salmon. Such a neat little place, they loved feeding all the fish.




Probably the highlight of Evan's trip was going to the Fire Station. We got to hang out with Connie and the firemen for a while. The kids even got to watch the firemen go out on a real call. Aren't they cute in their fire hats?



We had such a fun trip! Thanks to everyone for letting us crash in on life. I always feel like we turn everyone's lives upside down for a week, but they keep letting us come! It's always fun to see everyone and now that Evan is getting older I feel it is so important to maintain those family bonds with the next generation. Sorry to those we didn't get to see, our trips are becoming more about the kids and less about us! Love to you all!
Evan rockin' the bling, 3 watches! And Steve rockin' the bling bling! He's so good with the kids, he lets them do whatever they want to him :) I don't know who was more tired at the end of the night, the kids or Uncle Steve!


Sweet little baby Lacey as Evan calls her, what a little angel!
Sweet little baby Lacey as Evan calls her, what a little angel!

5 comments:
Adam is still preparing your final bill for Hotel Rego... J/K. We love having you and you know I get mad if you don't stay here! Sorry Brad and Jeannie. Miss you! Give my love to my favorite AZ nephew and neice!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of Haleigh & Evan sleeping. That is so cute!
You know if you come to Utah you can go to as many fire stations as you want!!!!
holy moly. I guess your life revolves around doing things for the children.I think it's time you get your priorities in check ;) Adorable.
I know what you mean about Greg. I feel so lucky to have 3 pictures of Greg with my kids, all taken by surprise of coarse.
Post a Comment