I hope the New Year is finding everyone well! So much has happened here that I just couldn't post it all so I'm just skipping it! We had a wonderful Christmas and spent lots of time with family! There that was easy :) Here we all in all our morning glory :)
Just this past week some of my family came into town to visit to see Melanie before she left for her mission. My brother Russ and his wife Darci and their two kids Alexis and Leland, and UNCLE STEVE! Here's a few pics from that. Evan LOVES it when he gets to see his cousins! And he LOVES his Uncle Steve! Sorry to the rest of his uncles, there's just no competition :) We had a lot of fun with them here and went to one of our favorite places, Bounce Jungle! It was too quick of a visit but we had fun! I didn't get too many pictures but here's a few. And for some reason, even though I fixed the red eye, it is posting with red eyes! So annoying!

3 comments:
Holy Cow! Melanie is old enough for a mission. I can't believe it. I remember her still in Primary or maybe a beehive. Where is she going? It looks like fun with all the family!
Speaking of looking big! I can't believe how big Evan looks! It's crazy to think he will be 3! I hope you guys are doing well!
Where is this awesome bouncy place? How do you have corner market on every kid adventureland!?! Miss you guys! Oh ps ask me if I'm surprised that chaundra is sitting on the side texting :)
Post a Comment