Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer!

So this is what we've been up to! The pool, splash pad, slip and slide, and more pool! Evan is becoming such a good swimmer, he wants to be in the water all the time! Words cannot describe how much I love these guys! The other day I asked Evan if he wanted to have a baby at our house (I'm not pregnant people don't get your hopes up) He said, No. I said, you don't want a little brother or little sister? He said, I have a sister. I said, really? Who? He said, Haleigh's my sister mom! It just about melted my heart, she is like a member of our family and we love having her around :) Chaundra and I are headed to Palm Springs in few days with Evan and Haleigh to hang out with The Bairs! Really looking forward to it! That's Haleigh in the picture in case you can't tell! I couldn't get them all to look at the same time!

1 comment:

JSL, ABE&H said...

So much fun. You have to love the pool and splash pad in the hot weather huh? Can Evan swim on his own? Abby loves the water too and she starts swim lessons next week...Yikes, when did our kids get so old.