Monday, July 26, 2010

Preschool Here We Come!

Evan starts preschool next week! Yikes! I could have a nervous breakdown just thinking about it. My little baby isn't so little anymore; every time I turn around he's a little bit more grown up. I can't take it! He is so smart though I am really looking forward to seeing him learn and grow during the next couple of years. He just turned 3 a few months ago and he is writing the whole alphabet and he'll copy any words or sentences I write! It's amazing! He must get it from me :) Here's a little pic of him after he wrote his name; he just learned his last name so he wanted to write it. And, p.s. for those of you who remember his quazimodo smile when you say cheese! This is his new smile when you pull the camera out! Ummm, slightly better :) At least his eyes are open!

4 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Yeah I wore it the next day cause I felt a little too dressy for the wedding. I wore my new blue shirt with my white skirt...more casual.

Yes we went to tahoe...scroll down father..its all there.

The Picketts said...

Evan, you little smarty pants! Can't wait to see what kind of preschool projects he brings home! And seriously - they (Evan AND Gracie) need to STOP GROWING!!!

Brooke said...

Oh wow, I'm super impressed! I can't wait for Ashtyn to go to preschool. I know she'll have a great time and I'm really looking forward to the little break when she's gone. (I'm such a rotten mommy!)

the hamms said...

were the open eyes comment a dig at roscoe, his smile is very similiar to his. Good job on the writing though, very impressive.