Just some pics and info that's going on in our lives...
Oh my gosh Charla!!! I can't believe she's 8 already!!! How fast time is going! We're so proud of her too :)
That is crazy that Haleigh is old enough to get baptized. She's getting so old.
She is getting so big! Amazing that she is that old. I was excited to see the Amazing Race was in Norway. I never get to watch the show and the week that I do, they are in Norway. It was so fun to see. I wish we were closer also!
Man we are so old. So proud of her. Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Charla!!! I can't believe she's 8 already!!! How fast time is going! We're so proud of her too :)
That is crazy that Haleigh is old enough to get baptized. She's getting so old.
She is getting so big! Amazing that she is that old.
I was excited to see the Amazing Race was in Norway. I never get to watch the show and the week that I do, they are in Norway. It was so fun to see. I wish we were closer also!
Man we are so old. So proud of her. Wish we could have been there.
Post a Comment