Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Evan Learned A New Trick!

Evan loves to play on the dishwasher door. Whenever I do the dishes, and he hears the tray pull out, or the silverwear clink, he hustles over as fast as he can. It wasn't until yesterday that he got gutsy enought to climb on top of the door. Then he figured out he can reach tnings on the counter! Evan knew he was busted--we know because he avoids eye contact when he knows he's doing something he shouldn't even though he is grinning from ear to ear!






4 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

Oh Boy, Oh boy is all I have to say.

whitney said...

well, at least it makes for some cute pictures. he sure is darling and he looks like he's having sooooo much fun.

Emily said...

That's so funny that Evan won't make eye contact when he's doing something he knows he shouldn't. Carson loves the dishwasher too. Oh, and I love the old pictures of you Jarom!

Deb said...

Makayla loves the dishwasher also. I have some pictures on my blog of her doing the same thing! :)