Friday, April 18, 2008

Nemo On Ice

Last week Charla, Chaundra and Haleigh went to see Nemo On Ice. They got fancy box seats!







3 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

So Fun! Love that nemo
I might just have to try the shirtless thing with abby, maybe it will work. Although she doest seem to mind the rug burn on her arm or her big Toe!
I cant remeber what else you said because the comment vanished and I have no idea where it went, I said to publish and poof it was gone!

Emily said...

That would be so fun. Haleigh is getting so big. She's so cute!

Dawn said...

We had fancy box seats for this also but ended up missing it because we didn't look at the tickets ahead of time and see that it started at 11:30. We thought it would be in the evening. Oh well. At least they were free tickets. It looks like it was a blast!!