


My son has a Martin butt! Don't ask me how or why I have seen them all (and yes I mean ALL of them) but I have, and Evan has one! It's still cute though :) He absolutely loves the pool, blue lips, shivering and all! I finally went and bought him a bathing suit so he doesn't have to swim in his clothes half naked anymore. Haleigh is getting ready to take swim lessons in about a week or so, she is very excited! She is also a pool finatic!

4 comments:
That does look like Jarom's butt, minus the hair. Don't ask me how I know that...:)
Oh, Codee. You kill me, I about fell off the chair laughing :)
Ummmmmm, anyway! Love the pic!
I can second that one on the martin but because I think that I have seen all of them a time or two. J that is one heck of a tan that you got going one there.
Jeff
Post a Comment