Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Evan's 1st Birthday!

Hey everyone! Well we cannot believe how fast this year has flown by. I just wanted to send out a few pictures from Evan's birthday party. We had a really nice time, although our pool party got rained out! We still bbq'd and hung out. And lucky for Evan all of his grandparents were able to be there. Also, our little Evan was sick! He was in recovery from his first ear infection and sinus infection but he still had a good time! He had his first hot dog, you can tell by the look on his face, he was not too sure about it :) He was very silly and didn't want to get his hands messy with the cupcake (I don't know where he gets that from!) But he is obsessed with eating with a fork so after I gave him the fork then he went for it! Thanks for everyone who came and helped out, we really appreciated it and had a great time.












4 comments:

THE BELLS said...

so cute. Chuck, you look like a super model!

JSL, ABE&H said...

Thanks Chuck I love you too! And nice pics :)

Matt and Jayna said...

Oh, so fun! He looks like a big one year old! Time flies...

the hamms said...

Hey your son is adorable. I can't believe that we are all getting so old.