The rules are; List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
Ok, this was hard but here goes....
Joys
1. Of course, Jarom and Evan are the pride and joy of my life! I love those two more than life itself!
2. I can't list my joys without listing Chaundra and Haleigh. Although Chaundra frustrates me to no end :) I can't live without her! Haleigh is so wonderful and so smart, we love having her as a surrogate sister for Evan :)
3. Good friends, life wouldn't be the same without them.
I'm adding a 4th joy......
4. Sunshine, I am solar powered. Thank goodness I live in AZ!
Fears
1. There are so many, one of my biggest is losing Jarom or Evan or something happening to me and leaving them with no wife/mother.
2. Becoming paralyzed or anyone in my family for that matter
3. Car accidents, because you have no control of the other drivers on the road.....the list could go on :)
Goals
1. To wear a bikini again this summer, and look decent.
2. To like cleaning the house again, I've had a housekeeper for so long I've totally gotten out of the habit. (that could actually go in my surprising facts section too!)
3. To raise well mannered, respectful, hard working children.
Current Obsession
1. I'm obsessed with trying to "be green" buying organic food and cleaners etc.
2. Finding cheap, fun things to do this summer. If anyone has any suggestions please, feel free.
3. So You Think You Can Dance!
Random Surprising Facts
1. Jarom and I were engaged 3 times! 3rd time is a charm :)
2. I've stopped liking to clean! I know some of you are completely shocked right now! You get pregnant, get a weird lump in your stomach, your husband has 2 back surgeries, and that's what happens! My house is still clean, but not what it used to be! I'm working on getting back into it (goal#2!)
3. I hate repeating myself! That may not surprise you, but it is a random fact :)
I tag Kara, Chelsea, Rachel, Bree, and Emily!

1 comment:
The bean museum has a bunch of stuffed things like tigers and birds and insects and things. Very cool for the kids to see. It is called the "bean" after someones last name. (Not a museum filled with differant kinds of beans:))
Post a Comment