Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Here's a couple of pics from Haleigh's kindergarten graduation.  We're so proud of her!  After her graduation we had a little party at our house and had some cake and ice cream .


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy cow, it's Charla!! I was so excited to get your comment on my blog! How are you guys?? You look good, let me tell ya. Evan is a cutie and so is Haleigh! So, you have a King's thing on here, does that mean you are in the area? Where do you and Chaundra live? I tried to get in contact with her a while ago, but had an old email, so it didn't work out. You'll have to update me!
sariasis@yahoo.com

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Hey cute girl! I came across your blog so I thought I'd say hi! So cute ... I love all the pics. Hope you are doing well -- talk to you later :D