Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dress Up!

Sorry Jarom!  Evan was all into Haleigh's hair things today and my shoes.  It was soooo cute, I had to take pictures of course :)



This is Evan getting mad because I won't give him the camera!  Still cute!

7 comments:

The Picketts said...

So, Jason said that my daughter pushed your son down during Elder's Quorum on Sunday. She's a bully...what can I say? I think it's because she probably has a crush on Evan (isn't that how you show affection when you're a kid?) but don't tell anyone. i think she might get embarrassed and possibly give him a black eye the next time!
Let's get together soon!

The Picketts said...

Oh, and PS - Evan is darling...even in "girl" stuff! The headbands mostly look like those sweat bands that people where...as for the shoes...well - I got nothin' for that one! :o) he's still super cute though!

The O'Neils said...

That is SO cute! I love how he acts so natural ;)

Lacey said...

Thats my favorite! I hope you also secretly paint his nails when nobody's looking like I intend to do to Rhyas :)

Deb said...

How funny. Hey I think we live closer to each other then I realized, since I saw you guys out walking the other day. We waved from the car (in case you didn't recognize us).

Scott, Emilie, and Sterling said...

Boys, right?! hahaha! Sterling was in love with heels for awhile right around that age and even now sometimes he'll pretend to put my makeup on for me! I loved all the pictures -- so cute and funny!

Jolene said...

So funny! Kai loves to put on any bows and headbands we come across, and if he's in the bathroom with me getting ready, he gets the makeup too. He's pretty much past the my shoe thing, but it's so fun!