Sunday, August 3, 2008

Visit from G'ma and G'pa

We were so fortunate to have Jarom's Dad and Mom out this past week for a visit.  They are always so good about coming out here.  Evan had a blast with them and was sad to see them go.  For some reason this is the only picture I got of them :)  We were at the library for story time and Evan was obsessed with carrying Chaundra's purse around.  I wish I had taken more pictures, but this one is pretty funny.  Thanks Doug and Stacey for coming out to visit!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is such a cute picture. That's so funny that Evan is carrying Chaundra's purse. My boys always liked playing with my purse when they were Evan's age. Jeff would always cringe when he saw that but I think it's funny.

Lacey said...

Awww so cute! He is looking so grown up these days!! Our babies are not babies anymore :(

Sarah said...

That's too cute. Yeah, I hope Jarom doesn't mind.
Chaundra also did have cute purses...

Erika and Darren said...

Jarom,

Your family is beautiful. What a handsome little guy Evan is! I'm glad I found your blog in the blog-o-sphere.

BTW - I think it's been close to 10 years since I've seen Stacey and she looks exactly the same in these pics.

-Erika Black