Just some pics and info that's going on in our lives...
That is such a good picture. What a cute family!
I am so glad you got a picture of Evan in his darling sweater vest outfit before he split his pants :) Super cute family!
You probably were going to steal his breakfast weren't you! He knows!!!
Why would you steal a kids breakfast Charla, why??!!!?
Oh...I love my family! I love that martin butt shot too...classic.
You look like Howie Mandell in this pic, Jarom. Deal or no deal!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is such a good picture. What a cute family!
I am so glad you got a picture of Evan in his darling sweater vest outfit before he split his pants :) Super cute family!
You probably were going to steal his breakfast weren't you! He knows!!!
Why would you steal a kids breakfast Charla, why??!!!?
Oh...I love my family! I love that martin butt shot too...classic.
You look like Howie Mandell in this pic, Jarom. Deal or no deal!
Post a Comment