Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Train Park

Here's a few pictures I've been meaning to post.  We went with Justin and Chelsea and fam to the train park up in Scottsdale.  It was really fun, the boys had a blast, of course.  Evan wasn't too sure about the train ride at first but he ended up liking it.  They have a few really neat play areas, we can't wait to go back!






3 comments:

Ariane said...

Man, Evan is so cute. He is getting so big. Yes, I bet 12 hours just to get to magic mountain was ridiculous. Let me know if you are coming. That would be fun to see you.

Lacey said...

looks like fun! whats a girl gotta do to get an invite? ;)

Erin Nicole said...

Hey girl! Ok.. I randomly saw your name on Madi's blog.. I had to say hi! Are you still in Copa?