Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bubbles!

Evan's new favorite thing is Bubble Bath Baby! I can get him to do just about anything with the promise of a bubble bath :) Including buzz his head. He was running away screaming and as soon as I brought out the bubbles he sat right down and didn't move a muscle. I love bribery! Does that make me a bad parent? :) I can't believe he's 2 already! I think after we shaved his head he started to look even older and more grown up to me. He also, of course, has to bathe his dinosaurs :)


5 comments:

The Picketts said...

I wish Gracie would start liking Bubble Baths! She freaks out - I think she thinks she's getting dirty. Crazy girl! Can't wait until this weekend!

Emily said...

I don't know what I would do without bribery! At times when I feel bad about bribing my kids, I call it a reward and it makes me feel better!

Chaundra said...

I don't know about you but bribery still works on me and I'm an adult so don't feel too bad :) bubbles make everything better!

Sarah said...

Oh yeah, he is loving those bubbles. At least it is something cheap and easy...and clean!

Lacey said...

Bribery Shmibery. You mean awesome genius way of getting your kid to do something? MmmmHmmm that's what I thought. :)