Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crafty?

Ok, so those of you who know me know that I don't have a crafty, creative bone in my body so this was really hard for me!  But I'm determined to do it even if I'm not good at it.  So Evan's music teacher sent us home with a craft and my first thought was to huck it!  Then Haleigh was like, do we get to make those????  Dang!  I guess!  They turned out pretty cute and they had a good time which is all that matters.  In the words of my friend Lacey, we do it for the children  :)  Now, I'm kind of excited to see what she sends us home with next week!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Ah yes, the things we do for the children :) If I'm being quoted.... Does that make me famous? Hah.

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big he is getting awww and I figure it is fair to warn you you will be a master crafter by the time he is in 6th grade :)