Ok, so I know my kid's not a genius or anything but he can write an O! He was drawing on his white board and he kept saying O mama, O. And I was like yeah, buddy an o good job (totally not paying attention like a good mom!) He just kept saying it over and over again, so I finally turned around and to my surprise he had actually written an O! I was like good job buddy, do another one. So he wrote a bunch more and then erased them and did a bunch more. And if he drew an O, and the ends didn't match up he would scribble it out cause it wasn't good enough! Uh-oh! He's going to be just like me! Yikes! All the other scribbles you see, those are B, C, and E :) Except the big one, that's an o he messed up! He loves his letters!
9 years ago

3 comments:
He is doing better than Roxy at O's. At her three year check up the pediatrician she asked her to make an O and X, all she could make was an O. Her X's only had one line. Way to go Evan
He is so smart! "O" is Olivia's favorite letter too. Everything is O to her. lol
Smarty pants, we dont do letters abby just wants me to draw airplanes and helicopters. And cool that you have him in a music class. Where did you find that?
Post a Comment