Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Clothes

So you wouldn't know by looking at my kid that it's 70 degrees here! They had a lesson in preschool about winter and were asked to bring some winter clothes to share. He hasn't taken off his gloves or boots since! It's amazing they still fit! He wore them one time last winter in Flagstaff when we went to the Polar Express. It was all I could do to keep his jacket off him! He's a big sweaty mess! Yesterday he fell asleep while we were reading books and I let him lay on the couch and had to take a picture cause he looks so silly! It's hilarious to watch him; he can't pick anything up cause there's no fingers in the gloves! Just picture it, trying to pick up his toys over and over again :) At least he's getting some use out of them! I was so mad last year that I paid so much money for those so he could walk in the snow once! :)

5 comments:

the hamms said...

he is too funny. why do you even have winter clothes

whitney said...

so funny! my kids are the opposite... every fall when it starts to get cold, i have to fight them to wear pants and jackets. i think they would go naked if i let them.

Emily said...

That is so funny! I love it when kids love something so much that they won't put it down or take it off! Well, Austin insists on wearing shorts. I won't let him wear it to school but Saturday and Sunday he is always in shorts. Have I mentioned it is maybe 30 degrees here?

Lacey said...

Oh Evan. What a goof. So so funny. Take that boy to the snow immediately before he outgrows those rad boots!!!

Heidi Miller said...

That is so cute!! I LOVE your new family pictures at the top and on your sidebar by the way. Gorgeous! Hope you guys are well!