We colored Easter eggs the other day with Evan's friend Evelyn. They did such a great job and turned out so cute, and it kept them entertained for a long time! Easter egg dye kits are so cute and creative now days (not like when I was a kid and all we had was our own food coloring and a wax crayon!) We found a cute kit that had little mini paint rollers that they could use which worked out perfectly! I think I'm going to have to secretly throw these eggs away in a few days because he doesn't realize that this is NOT an art project that we can keep forever! :)
9 years ago

4 comments:
Seriously when did Evan grow up? He looks so grown up!
That is pretty cool--a paint roller?
So, he's already taking his shirt for the girls, huh? She is pretty cute.
That looks like so much fun. I love dying Easter eggs. Those paint rollers are so cool. I've never seen that before.
wow that does look fun.
Post a Comment