We celebrated Jarom's birthday last week. Evan picked out a present for daddy all by himself and he helped me make the cake and he practiced the Happy Birthday song all day long to have it just right for daddy :) Here's a few pictures of Jarom and his mini me. I swear when they're together like this, I can't help but pick up the camera and just keep taking pictures! P.S. I swear I take the red eye out of every picture but for some reason when I upload to blog the eyes are red again! So annoying!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jarom! Chocolate cake is the only cake!
Don't sweat it, they're adorable even with red eyes! Happy Birthday Jarom!!
You know we wish we were there...mmmm chocolate cake...Any luck with that chocolate?
By the way I KNEW you were going to say adult salad! I know you SOOO well.
Happy Birthday Jarom!!! We hope you had a fun day.
Post a Comment