9 years ago
Monday, May 24, 2010
Evan is 3!
I just cannot believe that my sweet little Evan is 3! I could have a nervous breakdown just thinking about it. I just think he is the most wonderful child on the planet and want him to stay this age forever! Every day he makes Jarom and me laugh so hard; he is in that stage where he thinks he's funny so he's constantly trying to be funny :) He's so dang smart and constantly amazes me! We had his birthday party at Tumbleweed and it was soooo fun! They set up an obstacle course and did soccer and basketball and parachute and rode around on these little carts and made snakes! Then of course cake and presents :) He got a new bike because he has outgrown his tricycle. He LOVES it! He keeps wanting to go out in the garage and look at it, and wants to ride it all the time! It's taking some convincing right now to tell him we have to go to swim lessons right now instead of riding his bike! :) I love Evan more than I could possibly describe and am grateful everyday that he was sent to my family.




Just FYI, he THINKS he's smiling in this picture. You say, "Smile Evan," and that's what you get! I know all your kids have gone through that phase too! Evan's is lasting a little too long though :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wowsers what a good party! Makes me feel so lame. Our babies are growing up fast! So cute.
I can hardly believe that Evan is THREE!!!??? Where did the time go. Wasn't I just there and you were saying, yeah, he just turned two last month. :) Seriously. Anyway, he is so cute and that place looks fun. I might have to have Alex's 5th b-day party there!
Post a Comment