Thursday, April 3, 2008

G'ma & G'pa Martin

Grandma and Grandpa Martin came for a visit in March. We had a fun time trying to coordinate all the Martin families to get together in one place. Toward the end of the trip Evan warmed up to Grandpa, especially when he put string cheese and grapes on his arms!






3 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

It looks like all of those little ones are the same age, I cant believe you actually got them all to sit still for that pic. So Cute!

And yes it would be fun if I came out for Celine. I will have to think about that one.

THE BELLS said...

Evan is seriously a mini J-romie. I can't even get over how much they look alike. ditto to what Lace said about holding still... Kudos!

Emily said...

I love the picture of Evan putting string cheese & grapes on Doug's arm. That's so funny. Kids have a funny way of bonding with people!