9 years ago
Monday, September 29, 2008
Root Canal
I had to have my first root canal! YIKES! I went to the dentist on Friday and after being in the chair for 2 hours he said he couldn't do it. He couldn't find my root so he had to refer me to and endodontist, What? I could have cried. So this morning I went to the endodontist to have my root canal again and after about and hour and a half in the chair he said, "I think you're going to have to come back, I can't find the root and am running out of time." Again, I could have cried thinking, just pull the tooth out, I don't need it! I said a quick prayer asking please find the root, please find the root. He said he would look for 5 more minutes. Miraculously, he found it like a minute later! WooHoo! So I sat there for another half hour while he did whatever it is you do after you find a root. And after being in the dental chair for a total of like 6 hours I had my first root canal. Of course it's not over, I have to go back in for my crown, but hopefully that won't be as long of a process! So, afterwards I treated myself to a Starbucks white mocha frappuchino since my mouth was totally numb but I was starving and my jaw feels like it's been broken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment