Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who Has The Time?!

I've been finding it difficult to post, and even to get on the computer lately with being a working woman!  I don't know how women do it with full time jobs!  For those of you who don't know I started working part time in the evenings at my friend Christine's salon as a receptionist.  At first it was so hard to leave.  I cried every time because Evan was screaming and Jarom was having to pry him off of me so I could leave.  I felt like such a horrible mother!  I have to say, I'm glad I made it through those first couple of weeks and am really enjoying it now.  It gives me some adult time away at the salon, and gives Jarom and Evan some special time too.  Evan doesn't scream anymore, he waves and blows me kisses because he knows I'll be back to put him to bed.  I have a lot more pics and videos to post but this is all the time for now :)  Here are a couple of pictures of Evan and his shoe craze!


6 comments:

Brooke said...

I totally hear ya! I'm able to work at home but it's full time and quite crazy trying to take care of 1 year old at the same time. Enjoy the adult time- it's much needed!

Jolene said...

I am so jealous you get to do that! It is so hard to leave, but I'm glad you are enjoying it now :) Tell Christine I say hi! Hope everything is going good!

whitney said...

oh that's so sad that he got so upset when you left! that's great that he can have some daddy time and you can have some adult time.

Lacey said...

Since Jarom gets his daddy time, I bet it makes him appreciate you all the more seeing how hard being a mother actually is :)

THE BELLS said...

Jamison went through a shoe phase. My shoes really....

Heidi Miller said...

Alex loves shoes too! Joseph just cringes whenever he comes home and Alex is walking around in my high heels. :o) Daddys are so funny about that. Evan has gotten so big. What a cutie! Oh, btw, Joseph has a job offer at a firm in Pheonix for next summer, so maybe we'll finally get to meet in person! I'll let you know if we decide to go there! :o)