Sunday, October 5, 2008

Evan's 1st Mr. Potato Head Creation

What a great toy!  Evan loves his new Mr. Potato Head.  At first I was trying to get him to put it together "right" with the eyes and nose in the proper places. (I don't know why!)  Then I realized that is not the fun of the toy!  So I let him go to town and this is what he came up with :)  This toy keeps him entertained for hours!  The last two are when Jarom put lips in his mouth to be silly, then Evan found a pair of lips so he could be silly too.  Then I told him to give daddy a kiss!  He thought it was so funny to kiss with those lips on :)




4 comments:

The O'Neils said...

That looks like so much fun! Where did you get that BIG box of Potato Head accessories?

Carla said...

I love the Mr Potato head pictures. I also liked the naked pictures. Love, Mom

JSL, ABE&H said...

So cute, I would proabably play that with abby if I were not afraid that she would eat all the little pieces.....They grow so fast!

Lacey said...

It is a pretty rad toy until you lose all the pieces and then throw the potato part away thinking it's pointless...only later to find ears in the laundry, lips in the pantry and angry eyes in the couch, now with nothing to stick them in!! Rrrr! I'm still bitter, I wanted an awesome Mr. potato head extravaganza as you have clearly been lucky enough to experience! :)