Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some new pics

Here are a couple pics from the camping trip that Evan and Jarom were able to go on with his cousins. Aren't they so cute?!

We had a wonderful visit with Grandma Sheri. Evan warmed up to her right away and was really sad when she left :( Thanks for coming to visit G'ma!

Here's a couple of pics of Evan with his new friend Alex. He's actually some sort of cousin or another :) Jarom's aunt and uncle's son. Evan and him became friends right away and Heidi got some great action shots of them jumping on the couch.

2 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

how cute is Evan, he is getting so big. I am also glad that he has a pink rocking chair helps him keep in touch with his feminine side :)

CSL said...

Love the photo of the boys on the couch...could be at my house!

I am a wife, a mother, and a graduate student. I’m currently researching mommy blogs, and I found your blog. I would appreciate your input about why you blog! If you would participate, please visit my blog—http://reflectionsofasheepishlion.blogspot.com—and answer my questions in your comment.

Thank you, and God bless!