Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update!

So, for now, the bees are gone! Thank goodness! According to many people we've talked to the bees are very likely to return if the hive is not removed so we'll see. My property manager said if they come back then they will cut into the wall.
I finally feel like Summer is starting! And it's jam packed! Jarom and Evan are on their way back as we speak from a Father/Son campout. (Pictures soon to follow) Evan started swim lessons last week which he did soooo good at. He's always loved the water and never been afraid to go under. The teacher kept watching him for a reaction when I dunked him. I told her she could stop, he wasn't going to freak out :) She was very impressed :) And so was I! There were 2 other 2 year olds in his class that can straight up swim! That will be Evan soon I just know it :)
And this week he starts his music class, which i'm very excited for. I also signed him up for a mom and me cooking class next month which sounds fun. Haleigh is out of school this week so we'll be spending a lot more time with her which makes Evan sooooo happy :) Haleigh was so brave at the pool last week and went down the big water slide! She was so scared and came back down like twice but she finally did it and now she wants to go to the pool every day!!!! Chaundra and Haleigh are moving to the neighborhood next to us this next couple of weeks. We have one grandparent coming to visit this week. And another set of grandparents, and great grandparents in a couple weeks. We're very excited!!!! Busy, Busy, Busy!

5 comments:

THE BELLS said...

So happy the bees are gone (for now) and good to hear we won't have to visit Jarom in the hospital! Don't you feel like such a proud parent when you kids do stuff that is awesome. I hope Evan continues to love the water and not have Jamison syndrome of loving it one day and being scared the next. Miss you guys...

Sarah said...

You are very busy! What a fun summer!
To answer your question, we are moving to Michigan in just a couple of weeks. We've never been there, so I hope it works out!

christine birch said...

Cooking classes? What day and time? I bet Evelyn would love that!

THE BELLS said...

Funny, I did take that pic for you and Heather to see. I said WAIT! you can't leave I have to get a pic! She has not been documenting on her own so at least she will have a few that I took!

Heidi Miller said...

Cooking classes sound so fun! I notice you posted about swim lessons . . . you know, there is still an opening in my starfish class on Tuesdays at 10:30 just waiting for Evan. He can do it, I know he can! :) Alex doesn't scream anymore . .. well, only for a minute, then he doesn't want to leave. :)