Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things!

Evan cracks me up daily! A couple of days ago I sent Jarom and Evan to the store to get ice cream for milkshakes. When they got back Evan was so excited. I took one carton out of the bag and put it in the freezer and Evan says, "That's mine." I put the second one in the freezer and he said, "That's daddy's." What!? What about me?! Then he does his cute little fake laugh as if to say uh, what about you?
Yesterday I made delicious chocolate zucchini bread. I took one loaf out of the oven and he said, "That's mine." I took the second loaf out and he said, "That's Haleigh's" What?! What about me? The fake laugh again :)
He has also recently started saluting us and saying, "Yes sir!" So cute, Seriously don't know where he got that!
Oh, that kid cracks me up! He is just the joy and the light of my life :)

1 comment:

Heidi Miller said...

So cute. It sounds like his talking is really taking off!! We miss you guys.