One word to describe potty training..... Frustrating! :) Although Evan is cute in his new underwear, he's not so cute when he pees on the floor :) He gets the concept pretty much. He can pee almost every time I put him on the potty but he also gets so into whatever he's doing or watching that he pees and doesn't even notice! I just watched him pee watching Tom and Jerry and it didn't even phase him! He's totally naked and out it comes and he's standing in a puddle but his eyes never left the TV! And he's running around holding his butt cheeks together trying not to poop, tooting all over the place! It's hilarious! I'm pretty sure it won't be hilarious when he poops in his underwear later, when I take my eyes off him for a second! It could be happening right now! I'm not sure it's safe to take 10 minutes to blog about this! :) Can I get a holla from all my potty training moms out there! I'd love to hear your stories and tips so I don't feel like I'm alone. And thanks to Christine for making me feel like I was doing good all day!
9 years ago

4 comments:
Well my potty training attempt lasted a matter of a couple of hours!!! After going through three pairs of undies in like 45minutes- I decided I wasn't quite prepared for all that pee!!!! What do I try to do!?!? I seriously don't even know!! Maybe we should get Evanand Gracie together and have a potty training party!!!
Yes, it is very frustrating! You just got to be consistent and try not to lose your cool. I hope he does well so that it never happens!
Also, what helped for us, was to have daddy strongly reinforce the teaching when he gets home from work. After they see that daddy thinks its cool, its cool!
I cannot wait for this. Tell me when you find out what works :)
Post a Comment