Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Moments

There are many days when Evan thinks he doesn't need a nap. He comes out with a big grin on his face and says I'm all done nap mom! So I turn him right back around, because I'm NOT all done nap! I give him some books and tell him it's still quiet time and to read quietly on his bed. This is what I hope for every time :)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

This is my favorite time of day and I don't give my sweet daughter a choice if she wants to nap or not. :-)

the hamms said...

Roxy will come out after about ten minutes and tell me she too a "super long nap mama"

JSL, ABE&H said...

Awesome, naps truly are a saving grace for moms. Hope it happens more often for you.

Heidi Miller said...

Ahhh, quiet time. Alex does the same thing. They think they are so grown up and then they just can't seem to keep those little eyes open. :)