Another year has gone by! Ahhhhhh! We just had our family pictures done and I'm just amazed at how different and grown up Evan is as compared to last year! He is like a little boy now, and I just can't handle it!!!!! He's growing up too fast. I want him to stay 3 forever and every day he asks, When am I going to be 4? I say not for a while buddy. Then he says, Uggghhh, it's taking forever! It's really cute, but I just don't want him to grow up too fast! My friend Diana did an AWESOME job with our pics! I highly recommend her and can give out her info if anyone wants it! Thanks again Diana! Aren't my guys just sooooo handsome?!
10 comments:
You look SO good! How the heck are you?
What darling pictures! You guys look fabulous and yes, Evan looks so grown-up now!
Those are such great pictures! I am so impressed with everyones smiles. When a camera is pulled out around here, all the boys in this family get this strange half smile. Maybe one of these days we'll get a family photo half as good as yours! They turned out awesome.
You guys look great! i wish i could get good pics of my family:) hope you're all doing good!
I love these!! I wish we could do ours with Diana. She really did a good job. Charla, you especially look so pretty. I wish I had stalled just a bit for the calendar. I was really on the ball this year and got it done early. I wish I could have used these shots.
These pictures are soooooooo beautiful!!!! I love them all! Evan is such a handsome boy.
Those turned out great!
beautiful of course, but is it weird i think you look more like chaundra?
ALL of them look amazing. Real Christmas card material! I was SO going to wear that shirt for my family pics and last min decided against it. Really glad I didn't because you look WAY hotter. What hottie. I parted jamisons hair on the side the other day, and he's all.."I look just like Evan!"
Nice pics!
http://www.amethystaiko.com/pinjaman-online-solusi-memperoleh-dana-cepat/
Post a Comment